- The host of the 2017 Common Alerting Protocol (CAP) Implementation Workshop is the National Fire Corps Academy of Italy, Istituto Superiore Antincendi (ISA). The Workshop will be in the ISA training facility in Rome, Italy.
- The Workshop will be 20-21 September. It will be preceded by a CAP Training Session on 19 September and followed by an EDXL Workshop on 22 September, all at the same location.
- At the Workshop, CAP implementors and associated organizations typically discuss common issues and how best to expand adoption of CAP.
- Persons interested in emergency alerting are welcome: managers, technical staff, media, etc., including commercial organizations, governments, and non-governmental organizations (NGOs).
- There is no charge to participate in these events.
Uploaded Documentscap-workshop-2017-flyer.pdf (199.52 KB)