Floods affect more people globally than any other type of natural hazard and they cause some of the largest economic, social and humanitarian losses.
The resources included are:
- Community testimonials from Indonesia, Mexico and Nepal.
- Community puppet theatre.
- Farm animal protection.
- The Flood Early Warning Early Action System (FEWEAS).
- Plecostomus: alternative family income and livelihood.
- Infiltration wells for flood mitigation in Sewu Village.
- Waste management in Tugu Utara.
Flood Resilience Portal , First Flood Resilience Innovation Conference