CAP Workshop 2019 Flyer
- The host of the 2019 Common Alerting Protocol (CAP) Implementation Workshop was Mexico City Secretariat of Integral Risk Management and Civil Protection The Workshop was held at the Justice Superior Court of Mexico City.
- The Workshop was 17- 18 October. It was preceded by a CAP Training Session on 16 October.
- At the Workshop, CAP implementors and associated organizations discussed common issues and how best to leverage the expanding adoption of CAP.
- Persons interested in emergency alerting participated: managers, technical staff, etc., including commercial organizations, governments, and non-governmental organizations (NGOs).
- There was no charge to participate in these events.
Are you sure you want to delete this "resource"?
This item will be deleted immediately. You cannot undo this action.