IFRC Guidance for National Societies working with migrants and displaced people – Americas
IFRC Guidance for National Societies in the Americas: Including migrants and displaced people in preparedness and response activities during COVID-19
- Key Recommendations
- Background: Migration & Displacement in the Region
- Risk factors for migrants and displaced people
- How can National Societies support migrants, displaced people and their families, and host communities?
- Key Activities:
- Risk Communication and Community Engagement
- Addressing Social Stigma associated with COVID-19
- Coping with stress associated with COVID-19 and rebuilding hope
- Humanitarian Diplomacy
Languages: EN SP
Are you sure you want to delete this "resource"?
This item will be deleted immediately. You cannot undo this action.