The NRRC is a unique partnership among humanitarian and development actors and the Government of Nepal in order to reduce Nepal’s vulnerability to natural hazards. Based on the Hyogo Framework for Action and Nepal’s National Strategy for Disaster Risk Management, the NRRC has outline 5 flagship priorities for sustainable disaster risk management.
Flagship programs under NRRC:
- Flagship 1: School and Hospital Safety
- Flagship 2: Emergency Preparedness and Response
- Flagship 3: Flood Risk Management in Koshi River Basin
- Flagship 4: Community based Disaster Risk Management
- Flagship 5: Policy/Institutional Strengthening