Rules and Regulations for Video Contest #MyResilienceStory
- Up to five winners will be selected. All winners will be awarded with a special recognition from the GDPC and will receive as a prize:
1st place: Ipad Air 16 GB & Ipod touch 16 GB
2nd place: Ipad mini 16 GB & Ipod touch 16 GB
3rd place: Ipad mini 16 GB
4th & 5th place: Ipod touch 16 GB
- All participants will have the chance to highlight their efforts on Preparecenter.org.
- Selected finalist will have their stories shared in stories section in Preparecenter.org.
- All stories submitted will agree/consent to have their videos shared on our website and on our YouTube channel.
- The GDPC may approach any of the contest participants to further collaborate with them and develop a case study about their innovative approach to resilience.
- The winners will be chosen by a jury selected by the GDPC which will rate the submitted video stories based upon a combination of the following criteria:
- Creativity and quality of the video
- Message content of the video
- Number of views that the video generated
- Innovative solution approach
- Lessons learned from the message that can be applied to other contexts
- The winners of the contest will be notified via email and they will need to submit their address so the GDPC can send the granted price.
- Participants can submit just one video, either as an individual or a team. However, just one prize will be awarded per participant or group of participants.
- Videos should be submitted in any of the following languages: English, Spanish, French, Arabic, and German.
- Participants don’t need to be affiliated to any Red Cross or Red Crescent Society to participate in this contest.