Blood Services – Health Help Desk COVID-19
Find the following resources about Blood Services:
- Asia Pacific Blood Network- Rapid Brief White Paper 2019 Novel Coronavirus
- WHO Protecting the Blood Supply during Infectious Disease Outbreaks
SECURING BLOOD SUPPLY
- WHO Maintaining a safe and adequate blood supply during COVID-19
- Advancing Transfusion and Cellular Therapies Worldwide
- Society for the Advancement of Blood Management – Statement on COVID-19
- ADRP, an International Division of America’s Blood Centers, COVID-19 Resources
- Video guidance: Importance of continuing to donate blood during COVID-19 context
- English (with audio / no audio)
- Spanish (with audio)
- Innovating for a sustainable, voluntary blood supply. Wednesday, October 14, 2020 at 10 AM EDT / 2 PM GMT. Follow the link for more information and registration: English, Arabic, spanish, portuguese and French
- Convalescent Plasma: Update on clinical research and current guidance, risk management of programs presented by Global advisory Panel (60 minutes;includes 15 min Q&A), Monday 26th October 6:30am GMT / 7:30am CET and a repeat on Wednesday 28th October 12:30pm GMT / 1:30pm CET. To register for Monday session, click here and for wednesday`s session click here.
- Voluntary Non- Renumerated Blood Donation (VNRBD): Modifying donor strategies during the different phases of disasters: COVID-19 case study presented by Global advisory Panel (60 minutes;includes 15 min Q&A), Monday 2nd November 6:30am GMT / 7:30am CET and a repeat on Wednesday 4th November12:30pm GMT / 1:30pm CET. To register for Monday session, click here and for wednesday`s session click here.
More on Health Help Desk COVID-19