CAP Workshop 2019 Flyer
- The host of the 2019 Common Alerting Protocol (CAP) Implementation Workshop is the Secretariat of Civil Protection of Mexico City. The Workshop will be at the Justice Superior Court of Mexico City at Niños Héroes 121, Col. Doctores 06720, Ciudad de México.
- The Workshop will be 17-18 October. It will be preceded by a CAP “Train the Trainers” session on 16 October.
- At the Workshop, CAP implementors and associated organizations typically discuss common issues and how best to leverage the expanding adoption of CAP.
- Persons interested in emergency alerting are welcome: managers, technical staff, media, etc., including commercial organizations, governments, and non-governmental organizations (NGOs).
- There is no charge to participate in these events.