Clinical and Prehospital Health Help Desk COVID-19
Find the following resources about Clinical and Prehospital:
- IFRC – Health Care Workers Providing Care to the severe of critically ill person with COVID19
- WHO Clinical Management of COVID-19 [Jan 2021]
INFECTION PREVENTION AND CONTROL
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) supplies for COVID-19
- IFRC guidance on the generalised use of cloth face masks during the COVID-19 pandemic. Languages: EN, SP, FR, AR, PT(1), PT(2), RU.
- ICRC How to use Chlorine to Clean
- Guide to Local Production WHO recommended Handrub Formulations
- WHO Infection prevention and control. Languages: EN, FR, SP, AR, RU, and ZH (Simpl.) (October 2020)
- WHO IPC during health care when coronavirus disease (COVID-19) is suspected or confirmed (July 2021)
- WHO COVID-19 Essential Supplies Forecasting Tool
- WHO Cleaning and disinfection of environmental surfaces
- Management of the dead
- Safe body handling and mourning ceremonies for COVID-19 affected communities: Implementation guidance for National Red Cross Red Crescent Societies.
- IFRC- Safe Burials Process for COVID-19. Languages: EN, FR.
- WHO – Safe Management of a dead body COVID-19
- PREHOSPITAL CARE
- Prehospital Emergency Medical Services COVID-19 Recommendations. Languages: EN SP
- Infection prevention and control for prehospital emergency medical services (SARS)
More on Health Help Desk COVID-19