Community and Home-based Care & Older people – Health Help Desk COVID-19
Find the following resources about Public Health Response:
- Home-Based Care Reference Guide for COVID-19 (CORE Group).
- Red Cross Red Crescent home care for coronavirus patients
- Advice on the use of masks.
- IFRC guidance on the generalised use of cloth face masks during the COVID-19 pandemic. Languages: EN, SP, FR, AR, PT, RU
- WHO Advice on the use of masks in the community, during home care and in healthcare settings in the context of the novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV) outbreak. Languages: EN, SP, AR, RU, ZH (Simplified). (updated guidance from December 2020)
- IFRC guidance on the use of face masks during the pandemic. Languages: EN, AR, SP, FR
- Home care for patients with suspected novel coronavirus (nCoV) infection presenting with mild symptoms and management of contacts (WHO). Languages: EN, SP, FR, AR, RU and ZH (Simplified). [updated August 2020]
- Community based health care guidance: EN, SP, FR, and AR.
- IFRC – Interim guidance for Staff and Volunteers working with Older people during COVID-19 (20/04/20). Languages: EN, AR, FR, SP, RU, PT.
- IFRC – Key messages for older people during COVID-19 for National Societies adaptation and use (20/04/20)
- HelpAge International: Guidelines for Care Homes in context of COVID-19
- HelpAge International: COVID-19 and Older People Resources
More on Health Help Desk COVID-19