Maintaining Essential Services – Help Desk COVID-19
Find the following resources about maintaining essential services:
- First Aid COVID-19 Games for Children
- Children’s Poster: Preventing COVID-19. Languages: EN, SP, FR, AR.
- How to Wear a Mask Posters. Languages: EN, FR.
- Further guidance materials produced by the IFRC Global First Aid Reference Centre can be found here.
HARM REDUCTION FOR PEOPLE WHO USE DRUGS
- COVID-19 and HIV in humanitarian settings: Considerations for preparedness and response – Inter-Agency Task Team on Addressing HIV in Humanitarian Emergencies
COMMUNITY-BASED HEALTH CARE
- Community-based health care, including outreach and campaigns, in the context of the COVID-19 pandemic. Languages: EN, SP, FR, AR.
COMMUNITY-BASED HEALTH AND FIRST AID (CBHFA)
- CBHFA COVID-19 Toolkit. Materials are available in EN, FR, AR, PT.
- CBHFA Training and Behaviour Change. Languages: EN, FR, RU.
- CBHFA Training and Mobilisation. Languages: EN, RU.
- Alliance for Malaria Prevention (AMP) recommendations on Insecticide Treated Nets (ITN) distribution during the COVID-19 pandemic
NON COMMUNICABLE DISEASES (NCDs)
SEXUAL AND REPRODUCTIVE HEALTH
- Pregnancy, breastfeeding and COVID19
- COVID-19 Technical Brief for Maternity Services – UNFPA: Interim Guidance (July 2020)
- COVID-19 Technical Brief for Antenatal Care Services – UNFPA
- AWG – Programmatic Guidance for Sexual and Reproductive health in humanitarian and fragile settings during COVID-19. Languages: EN, SP, FR.
- Companion of choice during labour and childbirth for improved quality of care
More on Health Help Desk COVID-19