الحركة الدولية للصليب ا أ لحمر والهلال ا أ لحمر خمس ركائز ل إ لا عداد للقاحات الواقية من ا إ لصابة بفيروس كوفيد- 19 والتمهيد لطرحه ا
Los cincos pilares de la labor del Movimiento Internacional de la Cruz Roja y de la Media Luna Roja en la preparación para la vacunación contra la COVID-19 y la introducción de vacunas
National Societies' and volunteers' roles will change through the progression of the COVID-19 pandemic in their respective countries and communities, based on which activities to support public health, clinical and health systems activities are likely to be most impactful in their context and with their outbreak dynamics. National Societies must work with their public authorities so that both the government and National Societies understand their respective mandates and the roles the National Society is technically and organizationally able to take on. National Societies should be prepared to adapt their operations over time as the outbreak progresses and appropriate outbreak response measures change. Throughout, it is important that National Societies identify their high-risk activities and plan to adapt and scale them to ensure vulnerable communities maintain access to life-saving health and humanitarian services throughout the epidemic.
- A comprehensive toolkit of guidance resources
- Self-support via FAQ
- Direct technical guidance provided remotely via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Learning webinars for topics with broad need for guidance
Frequently Asked Questions
The following Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) offers guidance related to the public health and clinical health aspects of COVID-19 preparedness and response.
Frequently Asked Questions include:
- What are the symptoms of COVID-19?
- What is the role of National Societies in addressing the direct and indirect health impacts of COVID-19?
- How can I protect myself from COVID-19?
- What is community-based surveillance (CBS)?
- How can National Societies get involved in the introduction of vaccines against COVID-19?
And many more
Test your knowledge
Tools and Guidance
Review the following resources' pages which include guidance materials, checklists, information assets, and more:
General IFRC Guidance
Disaster Risk Management
Public Health Measures to Prevent & Suppress Transmission
- Epidemic control for volunteers
- Fragile, complex and humanitarian settings
- Home care
- Management of the dead
- Point of entry and screening
- Risk communication, community engagement, and accountability
- Surveillance and contact tracing
- Detention centres
Find additional Health resources from partner organizations.